Tool RoomThe nucleus of HPPL is a well established Tool Room comprising of CNC Machining Center, Wire EDM, EDMs along with other conventional machines. We specialize in manufacturing intricate and precision moulds for moulding machines up to 400 tons locking capacity. The moulds are manufactured under the expert guidance of well experienced technicians. Our clients receive quality moulds due to efficient engineering & competent craftsmanship.
Design The design section is well equipped with CAD / CAM software from Vero International, Italy. The salient features are:
- Provides a valuable communicable link for concurrent engineering practice.
- Perfect product designing, keeping in view the end-use application of the component, tooling requirement and the cost.
- The solid modelling package helps to bring an extremely complex product design to life as a conceptual 3D model. This helps to evaluate product manufacturability and assembly characteristics.
- Drastic reduction in product development time.
- Accurate and speedy manufacturing.
- CAM system is interfaced directly with the CNC machine allowing bringing a project more quickly and reducing development time of the mould.
Injection MouldingHPPL has the capacity to mould all Engineering Thermo Plastics on CNC and Microprocessor controlled injection moulding machines ranging from 50 Tons to 450 Tons Locking Capacity. Our sound infrastructure and pool of trained technical work force ensures that the products are processed by strictly monitoring the processing parameters while ensuring minimum wastage and uniform quality of the products moulded. The neat and clean working environment ensures the high aesthetic quality of the products. Moulding Machines from reputed companies such as Toshiba, Dr. Boy, SperrySound, Roboplast etc provide facilty of molding parts upto 1 Kg. weight. Auxiliary equipments like hot runners, mould temperature controllers, chillers, hopper loaders and dryers helps to cut down the processing time and keep us committed towards scheduled deliveries.
Printing / AssemblyWe support our customers by further improving the post moulding aesthetic appearance of the product with facility like Pad Printing, Screen Printing & Ultrasonic Welding. We also undertake the sub–assembly of the components to give productive support to our valuable customers.